Think small business marketing is tough?
Great. I love challenges.
You already know marketing is more than advertising. It’s the engine that drives your small business. It drives the quality of your leads, your sales, your customer service, your referrals. Your bottom-line. It is the heart of your business.
It’s not your fault. You’re constantly barraged by aggressive ‘marketers’ who claim to be experts but are only trying to make a quick buck and don’t take the time to understand what your business really needs.
All this has left you questioning whether there’s anyone you can trust to handle your small business marketing, so you too can win in your marketplace.
- Find better prospects
- Win more customers
- Improve customer service
- Scale & grow your business
The problem is, you need a proven marketing system that works for your business
- You’ve tried cookie-cutter tactics that don’t seem like a good fit for your business or customers
- You’ve wasted a ton of time and money on advertising that got inconsistent results and had a terrible ROI
- Your competition is using marketing to beat you…they’re winning Google, winning referrals, winning customers.
“Sam is one of those experts that gets straight to the heart of the challenge. He is a strategic thinker, a talented tactician and a consummate planner. He is a team player who seeks first to understand and then to collaborate on
finding and implementing the right solution.”
I have worked with Sam for over 17 years and have always found him willing to work harder than most to improve a situation, achieve a goal, deliver meaningful benefit or implement a business critical innovation. He has a quiet tenacity and persistence in a team and can always be relied upon to move things forward. He is a passionate leader, an innovative thinker, and would be an outstanding asset to any business team.
Michael B Letchford
CEO, Fifth Dimension
Are you ready for proven, consistent MARKETING THAT WORKS?
I’m Sam Harding. For over 25 years, I’ve helped businesses of all sizes plan and implement new strategies, products and services – everything from running a single location franchise, to helping large international retailers implement complex merchandise planning systems.
Over the years, I’ve learned that marketing is not a gimmick, a trend or something that only works for “big business”. It’s much more than a website or a fancy sales brochure. It’s certainly not a get-rich scheme that relies on pitching via LinkedIn to a mass audience and hoping something sticks. And it’s not something you should pay attention to only when your sales or financials are in trouble.
As a Duct Tape Certified Marketing Consultant, I know that when your marketing works, your business works.
- To me, marketing starts with listening. Listening to your customer’s problems and finding solutions that answer to those problems.
- Marketing requires thinking. Thinking about what your business really needs to win more customers – profitably – so you can continue to scale and grow.
- If you’re going to win at marketing, you need a clear and repeatable plan and someone to implement it. Someone who understands how marketing works and can get you results, consistently and profitably.
Let me help you WIN SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING.
- I help small businesses think through what they really need from marketing to grow and scale using a 7-step framework, proven to work predictably and consistently to improve the bottom-line.
- I know what it takes to get your product, service or business idea into the market, so people buy, and your business makes money. I guide you every step of the way.
- I’m part strategist, coach and cheerleader. Think of me as your 100% turnkey small business resource when you need a marketing partner to help you plan, implement and grow.
- I promise to look at your business as if it was my own, listen to your goals and ideas and develop a customized plan that works for your unique business needs.
- We’ll stay laser-focused on creating a marketing system that works and helps you win in the marketplace.
Why I’m a Duct Tape Marketing Consultant
I first read John Jantsch’s best-selling book, The Duct Tape Marketing System while working with large, corporate clients who relied on me to plan and implement new products, services and strategies. What struck me then and still resonates today, is how all businesses face similar challenges as they scale and grow. But without deep pockets or access to experienced people or the latest tools and technologies, small businesses are at a disadvantage. Every dollar spent on marketing has to generate big results.
To level the playing field and help small business win, John developed a framework and marketing methodology that can be applied to any business, in any industry. It’s based on the idea that marketing can be defined as simply as: getting someone who has a need, to know, like and trust you, so that they’re willing to try and buy your products or services and that that will lead them to repeat and refer your business.
To me, there’s nothing more exciting than doing what people don’t think is possible – and that includes making sure small business can win in marketing.
That’s why, after a rigorous training and certification process, Intent Sales And Marketing has officially joined the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network.
How does that help small business owners like you?
Using the proven, 7-step framework as a starting point, I work with you and your team to create and implement a customized marketing system that’s flexible, effective and gets you results. We tailor and customize the plan and implementation of the Duct Tape Marketing System to best meet your needs, taking your time, budget and resource constraints into consideration.
Additionally, the network allows us to leverage the insights, experience and specialized knowledge of several hundred other consultants who work to help small business clients win as they scale and grow profitably.
- Predictable and consistent results
- Comprehensive marketing strategies
- Access to the most current marketing tools and technology
- Actionable reports, KPIs, analytics and recommendations